Good news! The data from 100,000 Homes communities across the country shows 19 factors we believe correspond to high rates of homeless housing placement. Our free, online self-assessment can provide your community with a custom report on your strengths and weaknesses. Why not gather your local team and see your results today?
If you are a community ready to find homes for your most vulnerable homeless neighbors by implementing and further refining the world's best housing process, enroll in the Campaign by completing our Community Enrollment Form.
If you represent a state or territory, please read the Campaign state/territory enrollment guidelines and use our State/Territory Enrollment Form.
Here's what you can expect from 100,000 Homes upon enrolling:
- Your community’s primary liaison will be contacted by someone on the 100,000 Homes Campaign staff who will answer your immediate questions about the campaign.
- You will be assigned to the next learning series – a 4 week webinar series with a group of peer communities, in which expert faculty from across the country will walk you through the basics of implementing the campaign innovations in your community.
- You will be invited to attend the next Registry Week Boot Camp to experience first-hand and learn all the tools for implementing your registry week.
- Strategize and collaborate with campaign communities that have faced similar challenges through our innovations calls, cohort series and online tools.
- Receive national recognition for your work through our blog, social media tools, and national WebEx conference calls.
Here’s what 100,000 Homes will expect from you:
- Organize a local leadership team that will take responsibility for implementing the campaign interventions that resonate with your community.
- Based on the resources and aspirations in your community, set a housing placement goal to be achieved over the course of your involvement with the campaign.
- Share what you’re learning with other like-minded communities on our monthly innovation calls and through our social media tools.
- Report out monthly on housing placements and retention of your most long-term and vulnerable people so that you can receive recognition for your hard work and so that we can – as a team – find and house 100,000 of the most long-term and vulnerable homeless people in America.
Additionally, if you are a Los Angeles based community:
- On the ground staff provide bespoke support, links to peers and technical assistance as needed.
- Through our partnership with CSH and United Way, communities have the opportunity for both management staff and line staff to participate in local convenings and trainings with other Los Angeles based campaign communities.
- Over 20 local public and private partners create an accessible and vibrant network of organizations actively working to house the most vulnerable through both high level policy change and grassroots engagement.
Enrolled campaign communities
Check to see if your community is already enrolled on our results map. If so, you can see their results and find out who to contact to get involved.